Join the JLL for a night of dinner and dancing at our Spring Soirée on Saturday, 7 May. Held at the historic Thomas Lord Suite at Lord’s Cricket Ground, this event is surely one not to be missed.
Tickets are on sale, and priced as follows:
Regular tickets £90
Patron tickets £140
All tickets include:
- One-hour wine reception, starting at 7pm
- Three course dinner with wine and coffee
- Cash bar
- Auction and raffle (auction lots below; raffle tickets available here)
- Dancing and mingling with fellow JLL members and friends
Patron tickets include all of the above, plus a welcome reception sponsored by Pink Parcel, starting at 6:30pm, which includes:
- Welcome drink
- Toast with JLL President, Erin Northey
- Private tour of Lord’s, starting at 6:45pm sharp
- Two drink tickets for the cash bar
- Gift bag sponsored by Pink Parcel, Lomax, Fierce Grace, Hectic Hat Hire, Lamorbey Wines and others.
The evening will have a Kentucky Derby theme, as the derby is taking place on the same day. We highly encourage guests to dress to impress! Men should wear suits or similar attire. Women should wear something that makes them look (and feel) fabulous. Hats are highly encouraged but not required.
Spring Soirée Auction Lots: