1) Shop with AmazonSmile – Can’t get a supermarket delivery slot until November? Re-organising your cupboards? Why not buy some of your basics online with AmazonSmile and support JLL whilst doing so? Simply log on and select the Junior League of London as your preferred charity.
2) Thrift Plus – It’s almost time for Spring cleaning and, given we’re all stuck at home again and space is at a premium, why not clean out closets and declutter by selling unwanted clothing and accessories with Thrift Plus. Any profit you make can be donated to the JLL or another charity of your choice.
3) Participate in JLL Events – We’ve been cooking, sweating, wine-tasting, wreath-making, and namaste-ing together. Many of these are open to the public so don’t let the fun stop! Follow Junior League of London on Eventbrite and sign up for one of our fun upcoming events!
4) See Something? Say Something! Help us collect donations in your neighbourhood – this year the Revenue Research Committee at JLL has already raised over £3k through Waitrose Community Matters schemes across London! Help us keep this effort going by telling us if you see JLL as a featured charity in your local Waitrose or Little Waitrose.
5) Source a Prize – Are you well-connected? Do you work for a luxury brand or have an enviable skill? Perhaps you received a holiday gift that would be perfect….for someone else? Why not help out JLL fundraising by securing a prize for this year’s Soiree auction and raffle? Email us if you have something to donate at email@example.com.