14 July 2010
The Junior League of London (JLL) is pleased to announce our recent partnership with The Luxe Card to offer volunteers, families and friends the opportunity to purchase The Luxe Card membership card for a special rate of £150 (retail value: £325). For each card purchased, The Luxe Card will donate £100 to the Junior League of London! For more details on the many benefits of The Luxe Card membership, please visit www.theluxecard.com.
This special JLL-The Luxe Card offer expires on September 22, 2010.
We thank The Luxe Card for this amazing partner offer that generously supports the Junior League of London.
About The Luxe Card
Please share with your family and friends to purchase the card and receive:
• Amazing all year round price reductions and exclusive offers at luxury retailers, salons and spas.
• Save thousands of pounds on the cost of your wedding with the new Luxe Wedding Directory.
• Between 15% – 30% off your total bill at some of London’s finest restaurants.
• Save time and money with preferential rates at a handpicked selection of professional services in our comprehensive Luxe Directory, which acts as an online concierge.
• Invites to exclusive member events, with complimentary champagne and goody bags.
• A complimentary cocktail or glass of champagne at a range of fabulous bars on every visit.
• A beautifully designed personal engraved Luxe Card, which acts as a mirror making it the perfect accessory for any purse.
About the Junior League of London
The Junior League of London is a UK registered charity comprised of women committed to promoting voluntary service, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. A member of the Association of Junior Leagues International and active in London since 1978, the JLL has over 400 volunteer members who provide more than 20,000 hours of service to the community each year through dedicated programmes that break the cycle of poverty through education and employment. The JLL raises funds through an annual Christmas fair Boutique de Noel (11-12 November 2010), a book for recent arrivals to the capital called Living in London, corporate giving, grants, donations, annual fund and members’ dues.
To learn more about the Junior League and its community projects, to buy tickets to Boutique de Noel in 2010, to purchase a copy of Living in London, or to find out about the JLL’s next New Members’ Course for volunteers – visit www.jll.org.uk or phone the Junior League office on 020 7499 8159.
Registered Charity Number: 1103298 Registered as a Company Limited by Guarantee in England No 5045667