Are you a woman ready to lead change in your community?
We are leaders and visionaries, activists and philanthropists, expats and locals, graduates and professionals, mums and singletons.
- help refugees secure jobs
- assist in English classes
- provide job interview advice and mock interviews for students from low income families
- teach computer skills in local libraries to the elderly
- donate professional clothing to those who can’t afford it
- show young women how to cook an affordable meal
- collect books, craft supplies and activities for children in schools and community centres
- make Christmas special for families and the elderly by providing gifts and food
- organize fundraising events
- support our members to become better leaders
- create lasting friendships
- and much, much more…
If you’re interested in joining us, why not come along to a welcome session?
We welcome new members twice a year, in January and September.
If you’re interested in learning more about what it means to be a member of the JLL, or would like to meet some current members, we recommend coming along to one of our upcoming welcome sessions:
- Thursday, 10 January 2019
- Wednesday, 16 January 2019
- Tuesday, 22 January 2019
- Monday, 28 January 2019
Note – all sessions will be from 7-8:45PM
If you are interested in attending any of the above sessions, please register here. If you have any questions please email the New Member Development Committee at email@example.com or phone the office on +44 (0)207 250 8104.
We look forward to meeting you soon!