Are you an unstoppable woman ready to be a catalyst for change in our community?
The Junior League of London empowers women through volunteering opportunities & leadership development so that we can positively impact our London community.
How do I join?
We will shortly begin recruiting for our 2023-2024 New Member Programme.
Our in-person and virtual New Member Recruitment Sessions have ended for 2022 but you can still get in touch with our New Member Development Committee at email@example.com to learn more about the League and how you can join.
Why join us? Together, we…
- help refugees secure jobs
- assist in English classes
- provide job interview advice and mock interviews for students from low-income families
- teach computer skills in local libraries to the elderly
- donate professional clothing to those who can’t afford it
- show young women how to cook an affordable meal
- collect books, craft supplies and activities for children in schools and community centres
- make Christmas special for families and the elderly by providing gifts and food
- organise fundraising events
- support our members to become better leaders
- create lasting friendships
- and much, much more…
We are leaders and visionaries, activists and philanthropists, ex-pats and locals, graduates and professionals, mums and singletons.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the JLL office: +44 (0)20 3004 8529