Are you an unstoppable woman ready to be a catalyst for change in our community?
We are leaders and visionaries, activists and philanthropists, expats and locals, graduates and professionals, mums and singletons.
Why join us? Together, we…
- help refugees secure jobs
- assist in English classes
- provide job interview advice and mock interviews for students from low income families
- teach computer skills in local libraries to the elderly
- donate professional clothing to those who can’t afford it
- show young women how to cook an affordable meal
- collect books, craft supplies and activities for children in schools and community centres
- make Christmas special for families and the elderly by providing gifts and food
- organize fundraising events
- support our members to become better leaders
- create lasting friendships
- and much, much more…
How do I join?
We welcome new members twice a year, in September and January. You are invited to attend a New Member Interest Session to learn what it means to be a member of the JLL and meet current members. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Upcoming New Member Interest Sessions:
We have concluded our New Member Interest Sessions for Spring 2020. Please check back in August 2020 for our Autumn dates!
A link to register for an Interest session will be available when the sessions are announced. Our New Member Development Committee will contact you to confirm and provide location specifics.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone JLL office: +44 (0)20 3004 8529