Are you an unstoppable woman ready to be a catalyst for change in our community?
We are leaders and visionaries, activists and philanthropists, expats and locals, graduates and professionals, mums and singletons.
Why join us? Together, we…
- help refugees secure jobs
- assist in English classes
- provide job interview advice and mock interviews for students from low income families
- teach computer skills in local libraries to the elderly
- donate professional clothing to those who can’t afford it
- show young women how to cook an affordable meal
- collect books, craft supplies and activities for children in schools and community centres
- make Christmas special for families and the elderly by providing gifts and food
- organize fundraising events
- support our members to become better leaders
- create lasting friendships
- and much, much more…
How do I join?
We welcome new members twice a year, in September and January. You are invited to attend a New Member Interest Session to learn what it means to be a member of the JLL and meet current members. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Complete the Interest Form. Our New Member Development Committee will contact you to confirm and provide location specifics.
Upcoming New Member Interest Sessions:
- Wednesday, 24 July, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 August, 12:30-2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 21 August, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, 3 September, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 11 September, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, 26 September, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Email: email@example.com or Phone JLL office: +44 (0)20 3004 8529